Wednesday, March 7, 2012
St Patrick’s Day the friendliest day of the year by Guinness
Taipau 10:10 AM benjamin , celebrations , friendliestday of the year , guinness , ireland , kittens , partyhard , puppies , rock on , st patricks day
As we enter March, one of the most memorable things to celebrate, aside from my birthday which is 31st of March is St Patrick's Day, the downside of it is that we don't have a holiday for this cheerful and joyous celebration but that is not going to stop us from celebrating.
Here are some facts about St Patrick's Day before we get started.
- St Patrick's Day is an Irish celebration occurring on March 17 of every year and is also known as St Paddy's Day.
- It is one of the most observed celebrations around the world, enjoyed in over 100 countries worldwide with the biggest St Patrick's party in Malaysia organized by GUINNESS® for the past two years.
- It is a national holiday in Ireland, and on the island of Montserrat in the Caribbean, which was founded by Irish refugees. It is a bank holiday in Northern Ireland and a provincial holiday in the Canadian province of Newfoundland.
- In Ireland on St. Patrick’s Day, people traditionally wear a small bunch of shamrocks on their jackets or caps. Children wear orange, white and green badges, and women and girls wear green ribbons in their hair.
- Wearing green, eating green food and even drinking green beer, are just some of the ways in which people commemorate St Patrick's Day.
- More GUINNESS® is consumed worldwide on St Patrick's Day than any other day in the year.
So this year, Guinness is coming out with a plan, a wonderful plan to celebrate a month full of laughter and so March more fun.
We are making St Patrick's Day the friendliest day of the year!!
Now the question is what we can do to be apart of this great attempt.
You know what brings people together?
Cute Cuddly kittens and puppies!
I am bringing in all the cutest cuddliest kittens and puppies to the different venues or even on the street and meet people, with a cute kitten on one hand and a cute puppy on the other who is gonna say no to a little chat and a pint of Guinness right?
Here a some of the cute puppies and adorable kittens that will spark your life and make you a friend to me =) =) =)
Probably the best ice breaker around, these cutesies will be sure to make you a few new friends and get the rest of the crowd sharing and talking in no time, allergic? or dislike animal? you would still feel yourself melting even if you stand a few meters away =).
I have already been to one of the events and here are some of the great times we had!
Cant wait to be part of the celebration?
and pledge to be a part of the friendliest day of the year!
I have already pledged!!
LET'S DO THIS!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Don't just like my page on Facebook